The BARE Guide is designed to help women feel happy and healthy, while enjoying all their favourite foods and working towards their goals. BARE stands for “Balanced And Realistic Eating”.
I've always believed that healthy eating doesn’t need to be complicated or boring. BARE teaches you how to enjoy a balanced and healthy relationship with food without restriction.
The BARE Guide has:
- 120+ recipes exclusive to BARE
- Flexible weekly planners and Shopping lists
- Abundance of educational resources (cooking basics, universal measurements, swaps and alternative ingredients for recipes)
- Tailored portion sizes by a registered practicing dietitian.
- The BARE guides cater for those with Gluten, Dairy, Nut and other intolerances so you can swap between ingredients and meals with ease.
From burgers and curries to pancakes and banana bread, each recipe is quick, easy and, most importantly, super delicious! I've worked with an in-house dietician to ensure BARE gives your body all the daily macronutrients your body needs to thrive.